Monday, August 30, 2010

Dry Erase Board

I recently saw this on A Feathered Nest and thought that it would be a lot of fun to make one. We really needed a place in our kitchen where we could write down phone numbers, reminders, things to buy, etc.. So today I got out some old frames from underneath our bed and looked in my fabric stash for some fabric. I came up with this...


It was such a fun and easy project! From start to finish it took me about 5 minutes! The tutorial can be found HERE. Now I cannot wait to get it on my wall and start using it!

PS: If you decide you want to make one I would suggest using lighter colored fabrics so that your dry erase marker shows up better. It is a little difficult to see my black marker on top of the black parts of my fabric. Even still I love my new decorative dry erase board.

1 comment:

  1. What a cute craft! Its way snazzier than my costco whiteboard!

    ReplyDelete