Thursday, January 28, 2010

Celebration Chicken

What a treat this meal is. This chicken turns out creamy, cheesy, and practically perfect every time I make it. It is definitely a crowd pleaser.


Celebration Chicken

Lay 10 boneless, skinless chicken breasts in 9x13 inch casserole dish (I use frozen but fresh also works)
Season with pepper, onion salt, and paprika

Mix together:
1 can cream of chicken soup
3/4 cup sour cream
3/4 cup mayonnaise
1 tbsp minced dry onion
1 cup grated mild cheddar cheese

Pour mixture over seasoned chicken and bake at 275 degrees for two hours. Serve over rice with a side dish of your favorite cooked veggies.

I make this about once a month and it is a great left-over meal through out the week. I also love that it doesn't take long to prep before I can throw it in the oven. Hope you enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment