Saturday, May 8, 2010

Burp Cloths

I saw THIS adorable tutorial on how to beautify cloth diapers and turn them into burp cloths. I knew that I wanted to make them as gifts for family and friends, as well as make some for our own little one. These were my first attempt:


I made some for my sister-in-law who just had a darling little baby girl. And I also made a couple for one of my friends who also just had a baby girl! I absolutely love the fabric and am saving the rest to use if I ever have a little girl of my own!

1 comment:

  1. KUDOS to the tenth power, Meagan! Great job!
    You inspire me!
    I kind of wish I had been given burp cloths made from cloth diapers. Those look fantastic!
    Angela will LOVE them, I am sure!
    Hey, I am putting together something special for Mother's day tomorrow for the Spirituality blog. If you already had something planned then that is fine too, we can work it out. Let me know if you want the day off or if you already were planning on a special post. :)
    Thanks!
    Love Trish :)

    ReplyDelete