Monday, May 10, 2010

Tissue Pom Poms

This week I helped plan and throw a baby shower for one of my good friends who is expecting a baby boy 3 weeks after me. For the decorations I made tissue pom poms. They are a Martha project but I first saw them HERE at homemade by jill. I love how they turned out and already have plans for using them in the future because they are cheap, fun, and super easy!


I also made the diaper cake in the center. It is not nearly as fancy and beautiful as this diaper cake my mother made for my shower...


But let's face it - I am not nearly as talented as my mother. So my simpler version will have to do!

Last but not least, I whipped up some burp cloths for her little one on the way:


Now I just need to make myself some of these wonderful burp cloths and then we will pretty much be set to have this little baby join our family. He really could come any day now! How exciting!

1 comment:

  1. Those are really cute! I bet they just "made the scene"! Okay I really want to hear about how you are doing, so we're going to try calling you one of these days!
    Psst...you know Martha Graham? It turns out you gals have something in common: http://www.mypersonology.com/?FBid=516744347#/Way-Report:-The-Personology-of-19870728

    ReplyDelete