Monday, November 1, 2010

November Already?

Is it seriously November already? Where did the year go? We had a fun Halloween with our cute little Tiger. Our family dressed up as Calvin, Hobbes, & Susie from the comic "Calvin & Hobbes." So little Bennett was Hobbes.


I am trying to get all geared up for Holiday presents and crafts. I am starting early because I want to mostly give homemade gifts and I am really hoping to finally finish my Christmas quilt and our Christmas tree skirt. I made a top last year, and I think I now have an idea for how to add a bottom. Plus, I am finally in the process of making pillow shams for my big euro pillows. Hopefully I will have tons to post in the upcoming months before Christmas.

1 comment:

  1. I just love Bennett's smile! He is super cute! I love his halloween coustume too!

    ReplyDelete