Saturday, December 25, 2010

Merry Christmas

For 2010 I made a goal for myself to design our own Christmas Cards. I did this for a couple of different reasons. I first thought it would be fun, then I realized it would be cheaper and therefore a bonus, and lastly I wanted to learn how to manipulate pictures/text in GIMP (a free online program comparable to Photoshop). I absolutely LOVE how they turned out! Here is the final product:

The names are a bit off centered due to the printing at Costco. I off centered them so that once they were cut they would be centered (that was a tricky business). Anyway, Merry Christmas to you all! I have posts about all of the crafty Christmas presents I did this year ready and coming your way this week! Hope you enjoy and are inspired to create something.

No comments:

Post a Comment