Tuesday, June 12, 2012

It's Been Too Long...

It has really been a long time since I have posted on this blog. I have lots of fun crafts and recipes that I have been trying/doing since February, but life has been too busy to make time to post them. We are getting ready to welcome another baby into our family.


This is a picture of her from our 17 week ultrasound (which was actually in February).

  

Here's me at 29 weeks. I am now 35 weeks. I should take another picture so I can remember this pregnancy.

It has been a good one. I did have morning sickness through the first trimester, which I wasn't expecting because I did not have it with my first. The second trimester was great and the third one has been pretty good too. We did have a funky couple of weeks when I hit 32 weeks though. I started having really regular contractions so I was told to rest a lot and slow down. I did for about 2 weeks while I was recovering from the cold that they thought was irritating my uterus and causing the contractions, but then I got bored, got my energy back, and decided I was going to get off my bum and stay active again. Although, I do rest much more than I did before and I have simplified meal preparations and other things so that I am on my feet a little less.

My big craving with this pregnancy has been fruit - which actually happened with my first pregnancy as well.


This is just some of the fruit that we have in our house right now. We also have 4 boxes of blueberries (small ones), a giant cantaloupe, a humongous watermelon, and apples in the fridge (plus more kiwis and avocados if you like to count them as a fruit). We eat this much fruit every week, sometimes more. I'm addicted and it doesn't help that everything I LOVE is in season - or at least it's all for sale for great prices! This baby girl is going to be a fruit addict for sure - which is exactly how my son is so I suppose that's a good thing!

I will have posts about actual crafting coming your way soon. I have a fun Father's Day gift that I will be finishing up tomorrow and I am excited to "show it off." I think my husband will really like it!

No comments:

Post a Comment