Friday, March 5, 2010

Beanbags

My church has a play group every week for the moms and kids to get together and hang out! Once a month I teach a "Music & Motion" class for this playgroup. We have done lots of fun activities, even though it is tough with 25+ kids ranging from ages 10 months to 4 years. Today was beanbag day! I whipped up these fun beanbags last night! I think they turned out super cute and they were extremely easy.


I was pleasantly surprised today that beanbags could entertain children for an hour or more! What a great toy! I think I will just make a bunch of different shaped beanbags for our little guy on the way instead of buying toys.


I actually filled mine with rice instead of beans and I think it works a lot better! Now I have beanbags on hand for kids to play with when they're at our house!

PS: If you are interested in making beanbags but aren't sure what you would do with them then let me know! I have tons of games/activities to do with beanbags to help get your kids' wiggles out!

1 comment:

  1. Let me know what to do with them! I got the stuff today to make them for Bryen!

    ReplyDelete