Tuesday, March 9, 2010

The Countdown Begins!

Approximately 10 weeks from today our house will be in need of this beautiful crib...

Which will be arriving next week! I have been a busy bee working on the bedding! It was so much cheaper for me to sew the bedding than it would have been to purchase a set. Besides, it was so much fun to custom design the nursery with colors and fabrics that I loved!

Today I finished the crib skirt! I love how it turned out! Of course it will look so much better once it is actually on the crib, but here is a peek of what you will see in a little over a week:



1 comment:

  1. I can't wait to see it all finished. I thought you were on my google reader and I realized last night you somehow didn't make it there. So I had some catch up. Super cute stuff.

    ReplyDelete