Wednesday, September 14, 2011

Abby's Baby Shower

Last night I hosted a baby shower for my good friend Abby. She is having a baby boy sometime this month (or maybe even October if he is too comfortable to come out). It was a pretty simple night, with snacks, conversations, and opening gifts.

We went with green and brown, which were the colors Abby chose. I love how it all turned out.


I made this banner. It was super simple but I thought it was the perfect touch for the simple shower.


And my husband helped me make these divine mint chocolate cupcakes (the frosting and the Andes mint on top were the best parts). These little beauties deserve their very own post.


We crammed 20 people in my tiny apartment. It was packed but very fun.


Doesn't Abby just look so happy? And that little girl is her darling daughter, Avrielle. She is 7 and is WAY excited to have a baby brother.


I thought this picture was perfect! Abby & Avrielle. Thanks for having a baby Abby so that I could throw you a party! It was so much fun! Lets do it again in say...2/3 years?

No comments:

Post a Comment