Monday, September 19, 2011

"ABC" Magnets

In August I started working on crafts for our annual craft day at church. It only happens once a year and I was asked to help by contributing a couple of crafts to teach. One of the crafts that was picked for me to create, display, and teach were these alphabet magnets.


These are so much fun. They are easy to make and great for kids. I saw them on Pinterest of course. Which led me to THIS website with the instructions. I made a set for my nieces and nephew and will probably make a few more sets for other nieces and nephews in the future. Plus I made a set for my own little guy - which I quickly discovered he is still too young for. I think I will make a younger version of these with fabric for him to play with and learn his ABC's.

No comments:

Post a Comment