Monday, September 26, 2011

Bow Tie Diaper Banner

Okay, I really am far behind. I took these pictures back in May. That is crazy. And if you think that is crazy, I still have posts in the works from Bennett's birthday, which was also in May. Anyway. I have 2 friends who both had twins - 1 set of girls and 1 set of boys. This was a baby shower I helped with for the twin boys and their mama.

We didn't really have much of a theme. We just went with bright colors and had yummy food.


I made this cute diaper banner. I first saw the idea HERE and thought it was too cute not to do. I might throw an all out bow-tie themed baby shower someday in the future since this was the only element of bow-ties at this one. I just love bow-ties for little guys.


The two twin mamas ready to meet their babes (or almost). Valerie (on the right) had her baby girls a couple of weeks after this picture and Kristen (who the baby shower was thrown for) had her baby boys in early July. It is so fun to see them together now with all four babies!

I didn't get any other pictures but it was a very fun evening! Congratulations Kristen on you beautiful babes.

1 comment:

  1. I am trying to make this banner, but am having trouble figuring out how you did this. I can't find directions online either. Would you mind sending me some basics of what you did? Are there 4 diapers per bow tie?
    My girl friends & I are actually doing a whole bow tie themed baby shower in about a month, so any help would be appreciated! Thanks!
    mmorrow2@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete