Sunday, February 14, 2010

Happy Valentine's Day

This year for Valentine's Day my hubby and I decided to give homemade gifts. I wanted to do something special and put a lot of thought into it (although not a lot of money). When I saw this idea for "52 Reasons Why I Love You" I knew it was perfect for my guy! It was a lot of fun to make, although I did spend a lot of time cutting and gluing. It is made from a deck of playing cards, scrapbook paper, and clip art images found using google images and microsoft word. You will also need craft glue, scissors, a hole puncher, and a piece of ribbon to hold it all together!


Here's a close up of some of the cards I made for him!


It was a lot of fun putting this together and thinking of all the reasons I love my husband. Of course there were more reasons than I had cards! Happy Valentine's Day to you all!

2 comments:

  1. Those are very cute! I love our love note tradition we have for Valentines, it makes me so happy!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love all of your crafts and food! I need to take lessons from you!

    ReplyDelete