Monday, April 12, 2010

Pizza Sandwiches

Growing up my mom used to make these delicious pizza sandwiches! They are super easy and absolutely delicious!


Take two slices of bread and spread pizza or spaghetti sauce on one side of each slice. Layer mozzarella cheese and your favorite pizza toppings (I like plain pepperoni because we always have it on hand). Then put the two sides together, and spread butter on the outsides of the sandwiches. Grill in a sandwich maker, or on a griddle like a grilled cheese sandwich.


Serve with sliced fruit and veggies and dip! Enjoy!!!

1 comment:

  1. So I used to do this also! Although I made hawaiian style- bread with BBQ sauce, pineapple, canned chicken, cheese. So yummy huh?

    Of course now I do things different, but maybe you could try that one if you have the stuff sometime!

    ReplyDelete