Saturday, April 24, 2010

Rocking Chair (Completed)

I finally figured out what to do for a seat cushion on our rocking chair! I found a CUSHY seat pad at Cost Plus and made a slipcover for it! It was very simple to make and I think it turned out great. Now our rocking chair is PERFECT and COMFORTABLE for all of those readings, late night feedings, and rocking our little one to sleep.


Here you can see the glossy finish that my husband added!


A close up of the seat cushion!


Gearing up for story time!


And preparing for the late night feedings and rockings to sleep!

3 comments:

  1. How cute! Now your ready... I think. I need to call you. Cant wait to see all the room put together!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Meagan- Thanks so much for the comment!! I love Angela- we were roomates and nursing school buddies. I also know your husband- only because I was good friends with Justin!! Small world!How exciting that you are expecting your first so soon!!! Good luck with everything!
    And by the way, your blog is SO SO cute. I pretty much want to try all your ideas! I feel like our taste is pretty similar :)
    THanks again! Have a great day

    ReplyDelete
  3. That chair is beautiful! Great job! There is something fabulous for you on my blog today!

    ReplyDelete