Saturday, February 26, 2011

Felt Squares for Baby

This may be my absolute favorite baby gift I have ever made. It was so much fun and hopefully they will get a lot of play time in with the babe. Like I said in an earlier post I have a good 10 or so baby gifts to prepare for friends having babies (2 of which are having twins), so I was excited to find this project idea over at It's Good for the Heart! The original idea came from The Crafting Chicks. Here is my twist on the baby felt squares.


I made this set for a baby shower I went to this morning. They were so simple and easy and very inexpensive. But I love how they turned out. There are endless possibilities of shapes/designs so that makes this project even more appealing. I look forward to making up some more sets for other babies on the way!

PS: You can either sew each little shape onto the felt square or you can use a glue gun to attach them. I chose to sew them on because it seemed a little more finished and sturdy to me but I bet the glue gun would work wonders too.

No comments:

Post a Comment